When the Siemens STEP7-V5.5 programming software is installed, how can I report an error without finding the SSF file?
1. Copy the file to the root directory of the C drive, paying attention to only English characters.
2. If all the Siemens software installations are prompted to restart the computer or restart after the restart, please click “Start – Run”.
Enter “regedit” (Win7 system, search for “regedit” in the start menu, then right click and select “Run as administrator” [Important]
Then find in the tree box on the left:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager [Important] Then delete the right side: “PendingFileRenameOperations” (delete without risk, the operating system will automatically re-create) [important]
1, can be installed with a virtual optical drive;
2. There is only English in the installation path;
3, it is recommended to put the installation folder in the root directory of the system disk, note that the folder should be an English name;
4. If necessary, you can copy the “step7.Ssf” file in the “step7” folder in the installer to the upper folder, which means that you want to put this file in the installation file “setup.Exe”. Inside the folder.
The SSF file is a software description file from Siemens.
For missing SSF files you can do the following:
1. Copy from someone with a SSF file.
2, burn to CD installation
3. Go directly to the Step7 installation directory and run Setup to set up.
4. Unzip in the root directory to install.
Also ensure that your installation path does not contain Chinese characters.
It is best to put the STEP7 installation files in the English directory.
One way is to move all the files from the installer to the root directory of a disk.
Or copy the “step7.Ssh” file in the “step7” folder in the installer to the upper folder, that is, put this file in the folder where the installation file “setup.Eye” is located. This will be allowed to happen when you install it again.