K1 represents four consecutive addresses, and K4 represents 4 x 4 consecutive addresses, that is, 16.
Similarly, K2 is 8 consecutive addresses; K3 is 12 consecutive addresses.
M100 is an address, K4 represents 16 bits from M100 to M115, not M100 represents 16 bits.
- * Mitsubishi plc ladder diagram alarm program
- * What does Mitsubishi PLC’s K4Y0 mean?
- * What is the meaning of Mitsubishi PLC constant H?
- * How to use the M command in Mitsubishi plc
- * Mitsubishi plc m8013 and m8014 functions
- * What does ADD mean in Mitsubishi plc programming?
- * How to insert comments in Mitsubishi PLC programming software
- * Mitsubishi plc programming Ladder diagram: motor is rotating for 10 seconds, inversion for 8 seconds, cycle
- * How to input data register D when Mitsubishi PLC is programming
- * Mitsubishi plc single button start and stop program