Ethernet Module for PLC, Din Rail Mounting
The Ethernet adapter is a industrial product, to connect PLC via Ethernet , Internet or 3G wireless networks. Without modifying the original serial communication protocols and software to support DNS name resolution , users can modify, download, monitoring PLC remotely. Replace traditional wired programming cable.
- For Panasonic FP0 FP2 PLC MD5 RS232 Port
- Support for Windows 95/98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / XP / Win7 / Win8 operating system.
- Completely replace wired USB-FP0 programming cable
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Unicast , UDP Multicast and other operating modes
- Isolatsion protection, with anti-static protection and surge protection
- Can be connected directly to a computer via a network cable or via a wireless routers.
- Power supply: 5V ± 10% DC power supply from PLC , 1 watt ( no external power supply )
- Compliance with RS422 / RS485 / RS232 -based communication UART serial data communication standards.
Some fieldbus such as PROFIBUS, PPI, MPI, CC-Link, PC-Link , etc., although the physical interface is RS485, but they do not comply with the UART serial data format, so do not apply this product !
- High-speed , high-reliability industrial-grade standard , designed for harsh electromagnetic interference environment applications
- 32RISC (NP7 series) ARM7TDMI 55DMIPS
- 128KB SRAM, 128KB Code + 32KB Boot
- 10 / 100M adaptive Ethernet interface
- Support RS422 / RS485 interface data bits can be set 5,6,7,8
- Support RS422 / RS485 interface, stop bits , 2 bits can be set
- Support RS422 / RS485 interface parity bit NONE, ODD, EVEN, MARK, SPACE can be set
- Support RS422 / RS485 interface, baud rate 110 ~ 460800bps standard baud speed can be set, but does not support dynamic variable baud rate.
- Support RS422 / RS485 communication line with standard asynchronous serial UART interface , does not support the fieldbus protocol RS422 / RS485
- intelligent protocol suite : TCP, UDP, ARP, IP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP, DNS
- can be customized to support dynamic DNS domain name resolution ( RE version supports required )
Working mode can be chosen for TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Multicast and UDP unicast
- Built-in Flash memory , long-term preservation user-configurable parameters
- Ethernet port 1500VDC electromagnetic isolation , RS422 port 1500VDC isolation solenoid
- Interface protection : power port has reverse polarity protection and overcurrent protection ; RS422 port has surge protection ; anti-static protection on all pins and terminals
- Dimensions : 35mm standard rail mounting
- Operating Temperature : -40 ° C to + 80 ° C (-40 ° F to 176 ° F), 5% to 95% RH ( industrial grade )
- Storage temperature : -40 ° C to + 80 ° C (-40 ° F to 176 ° F), 5% to 95% RH