NEW Leadshine DM856 CNC Driver Digital Hybrid Stepper Drive 80VDC/5.6A
is a versatility fully digital stepping drive
based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The DM856 is the next generation of digital stepping motor
controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the DM856 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Compared to the DM432C, broader input voltage and output current ranges make the DM856 can drive much more motors than the DM432C. What’s more, owing to its higher performance DSP, driven motors can achieve much higher speed (above 3000RPM) than that of the DM432C, offering servo-like performances. It can be regarded as an improved model origin from DM556, while supports broader input voltage range.
– Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
– Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
– Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
– Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
– Supply voltage up to +80 VDC
– Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 5.6A
– Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
– TTL compatible and optically isolated input
– Automatic idle-current reduction
– Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
– Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
– Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protection
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, and so on. Its unique features make the DM856 an ideal solution for applications that require both low-speed smoothness and high speed performances.
1 x cnc stepper drive
1 x usermanual (we will send it to you by email)